We all know that a Disney Vacation can be pretty expensive, but it doesn’t have to break the bank. Here are a few freebies at Walt Disney World! Many of these are great for Scrapbooks and Photo Albums when you return home!
- Resort newsletters/maps
- Park maps
- Soaps & Shampoos from your Resort with Mickey on them
- ‘Clean Plate Club’ sticker from 50’s Prime Time Cafe
- Character autographs
- Celebration Buttons (from park guest services–First Visit, Birthday, Honeymoons, Anniversary)
- Stickers–almost every cast member has them!
- Children’s menus that have coloring pages on the back
- Drink coasters from resorts
- The glow in the dark frisbees from the kids meals at the Sci Fi Dine-in Theater restaurant at MGM
- Pin Trading with Cast Members and other guests
Free Things to do at Walt Disney World
- Visit the different resorts, walk around & take in the details and atmosphere.
- Ride the monorail
- Go to Downtown Disney, you don’t have to go in any of the shops, just sit back & take in the atmosphere, look at the lego sculptures, people watch, let the kids play in the fountains…
- Go to one of the Magic Kingdom resorts & watch the electric water pageant from the beach.
- Watch the fireworks from the beach of the Grand Floridian or Polynesian
- Spend time on the beach at one of the monorail resorts, relax in a hammock.
- Take the free tour at the Wilderness Lodge, or ask for the list of hidden Mickeys, & go on a hidden Mickey hunt.
- Visit the petting zoo at Fort Wilderness.
- Take a boat ride from one of the resorts – Wilderness Lodge to MK; Boardwalk to Epcot or Disney Hollywood Studios;Port Orleans to Downtown Disney..
- Take the free garden tour at the Yacht & Beach Club Resort, or the free tour of the Grand Floridian.
- Visit the BoardWalk in the evening to watch the entertainment & take in the atmosphere.
- Walk along by the Sassagoula River from Port Orleans Riverside to French Quarter.
- Go on the nature walk at Fort Wilderness
- Outdoor Movies in the evenings at your Disney Resort
- Hidden Mickey Hunts at the Resorts (this can take forever and the kids love it)
Do you have any FREE tips and tricks to share?? I would love to hear them!