You’re Never Too Young for Walt Disney World!
Summertime fun awaits guests at Walt Disney World Resort with a special package just right for preschool families.
There’s never been a better time to visit Walt Disney World Resort with something new in every corner of our world. Rekindling childhood memories and creating new family traditions are easy at Walt Disney World’s 40-square-mile playground where some 60 attractions and entertainment options are relevant to preschoolers.
Here’s what’s new:
- In late spring, Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park has embarked on a historical expansion offering new nighttime experiences sure to delight little ones. The wondrous new Rivers of Light show will take center stage at the park, along with Kilimanjaro Safaris extending into the evening hours, plus a lively nighttime street party filled with food, song and dance, and lots more.
- This Summer at Epcot, youngsters can take in an all-new Frozen-inspired attraction called Frozen Ever After boat ride at the Norway pavilion, or meet Anna and Elsa at the Royal Sommerhus.
- The Force grows even stronger at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with the new Symphony in the Stars Spectacular fireworks show, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular stage show, Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple, plus meet and greets with iconic characters like Chewbacca at Star Wars: Launch Bay. And kids can make magical memories at several Disney Junior experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios including Disney Junior Live on Stage, Play ‘n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine, and Character Greetings with Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First and Captain Jake.
- Preschoolers can enjoy “Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire” when it premieres this summer at Magic Kingdom. For the first time, contemporary Disney characters Tiana of “Princess and the Frog,” and Rapunzel of “Tangled” co-star with Anna and Elsa of “Frozen,” and a host of Disney characters take to the grandest stage at Walt Disney World Resort. Plus, there’s don’t miss classics including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin and Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9