We Got The Beat: Visiting The Tam Tam Drummers At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This group of performers adds energy to the Africa section of the park seven days a week through their live show, which features drumming, dancing and singing.
I recently visited the group behind-the-scenes to learn more about their unique show. Check out the video of my visit below. And a warning – there just might be dancing involved!
Check out these posts for more news from Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Saddle-Billed Stork Has First Chick; White-Cheeked Gibbon Expands Family with New Addition at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Today in Disney History: Maharajah Jungle Trek Debuts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Finish That Disney Parks Sign: Touring the Himalayas at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
We Got The Beat: Visiting The Tam Tam Drummers At Disney’s Animal Kingdom by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Just Released! WALT DISNEY WORLD Free Dining Offer - April 24, 2018
- Get Ready to Play Big and Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels - April 24, 2018
- Behind the Design: Universal’s Aventura Hotel Guest Rooms - April 9, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9