Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary Event at the Disneyland Resort – Merchandise Update
Beat the drums and start chanting now, because today is the day Tiki fans! Tickets for the Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary Merchandise Event, taking place June 28–29, go on sale today!
A few weeks ago I gave you a bird’s eye view on the upcoming event, including ticket prices, event packages, a sneak peek at event product and more.
Here are a few other fun activities scheduled for the event:
- Memories of Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room with Disney Legends Rolly Crump and Bob Gurr
- Merchandise artist signings with Disney Design Group artists, Alex Maher and Mike Sullivan, as well as Disney-inspired artists Dave Avanzino, Jody Daily, Jeremy Fulton, Doug Horne, Katie Kelly, Kevin Kidney, Noah, Robert Olszewski, SHAG, Javier Soto and Yakovetic
- Product showcases
Here’s one last peek at another one of my favorite pieces debuting as part of the event:
Want to see more? Then be sure check out the Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary Merchandise Event Catalog which showcases all of the random selection process merchandise that will be available.
For more information on this event, ticket sale information and more visit www.ArtofDisneyParks.com.
Remember, tickets will be flying fast, so be sure to book your reservation when they go on sale at 11 a.m. Pacific Time today.
Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary Event at the Disneyland Resort – Merchandise Update by Michelle Harker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- SeaWorld Team Assists with Rescue of Ten Manatees Stranded in South Carolina - December 11, 2017
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9