Vintage Walt Disney World: What’s Your Ticket?
To this day whenever I get a ticket at Walt Disney World Resort, I immediately look to see who’s on it. I’m not going to lie, I’m always hoping for Mickey Mouse (He’s been my favorite since I can remember). If you’re anything like me, you save your tickets from all sorts of events. I still have my ticket from my very first visit to Walt Disney World Resort.
I was unsure why my Mom wrote my hometown and name on my ticket, so I called and asked her. Her response, “You expect me to remember what I did in 1988?” I’m guessing it was just in case I lost it (I can’t imagine she let a 10-year-old be responsible for his own ticket). Here’s a look at some tickets throughout the years from Walt Disney World Resort. (This is not a comprehensive look.)
See below for more “Vintage Walt Disney World”:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Becoming Castaway Cay
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Saluting the Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom Park
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Mickey’s Valentine Through the Years
Vintage Walt Disney World: What’s Your Ticket? by Nate Rasmussen: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Florida Residents Save 25% on Disney Cruise! - February 20, 2018
- Great Wolf Lodge Partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation This Spring to Raise Funds to Fight Pediatric Cancer - February 19, 2018
- 5 tropical resorts with insane perks. - February 2, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9