Vintage Walt Disney World: What’s Your Ticket?
To this day whenever I get a ticket at Walt Disney World Resort, I immediately look to see who’s on it. I’m not going to lie, I’m always hoping for Mickey Mouse (He’s been my favorite since I can remember). If you’re anything like me, you save your tickets from all sorts of events. I still have my ticket from my very first visit to Walt Disney World Resort.
I was unsure why my Mom wrote my hometown and name on my ticket, so I called and asked her. Her response, “You expect me to remember what I did in 1988?” I’m guessing it was just in case I lost it (I can’t imagine she let a 10-year-old be responsible for his own ticket). Here’s a look at some tickets throughout the years from Walt Disney World Resort. (This is not a comprehensive look.)
See below for more “Vintage Walt Disney World”:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Becoming Castaway Cay
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Saluting the Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom Park
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Mickey’s Valentine Through the Years
Vintage Walt Disney World: What’s Your Ticket? by Nate Rasmussen: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
- Save up to 25% on Rooms at select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels! - October 6, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9