Even though St. Patrick’s Day isn’t until Sunday, it’s never too early to send some luck your way from Vintage Walt Disney World. Here’s a look at Mickey Mouse all decked out for the holiday back in 1978. Be safe. Have fun. And the luck of the Irish to ya!
Read on for more “Vintage Walt Disney World”:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: What’s Your Ticket?
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Becoming Castaway Cay
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Saluting the Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom Park
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9