Have you had a chance to visit the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival this year? The character topiaries throughout Future World and World Showcase are my favorite part. Topiaries have been a part of the Walt Disney World Resort for many years. Below, Goofy and Pluto admire their own topiaries back in 1985.
Pretty great for 1985, but they pale in comparison to their counterparts of today. Today our horticulture team creates topiaries that are even more advanced and realistic. Here’s a look at the 2013 version of Goofy and Pluto at the festival.
Read on for more “Vintage Walt Disney World”:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: A Wild Dedication for Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Lake Buena Vista Shopping Village Opens
- Vintage Walt Disney World: What’s Your Ticket?
Vintage Walt Disney World: Growing Character at Epcot by Nate Rasmussen: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Spend Your Spring at Universal Orlando Resort - April 26, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9