Vintage Walt Disney World: Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Opens to Guests
Today in 1996, grand opening ceremonies were held for Disney’s Vero Beach Resort. Here’s a look at an early rendering of the resort from our archives.
With the Atlantic Ocean as its backdrop, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort was the first Disney Vacation Club Resort located outside Walt Disney World Resort property. The Resort’s design and theme reflect the Treasure Coast region where the resort is situated.
With 175 Villas, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is a great place to unwind, relax and enjoy the Florida sunshine.
Check out more posts from the “Vintage Walt Disney World” series:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Happy Anniversary, Walt Disney World Marathon!
- Vintage Walt Disney World: New Year’s Resolutions
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Nate’s Favorite Disney Milestones
Vintage Walt Disney World: Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Opens to Guests by Nate Rasmussen: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- SeaWorld Team Assists with Rescue of Ten Manatees Stranded in South Carolina - December 11, 2017
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9