Today in 1996, grand opening ceremonies were held for Disney’s Vero Beach Resort. Here’s a look at an early rendering of the resort from our archives.
With the Atlantic Ocean as its backdrop, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort was the first Disney Vacation Club Resort located outside Walt Disney World Resort property. The Resort’s design and theme reflect the Treasure Coast region where the resort is situated.
With 175 Villas, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is a great place to unwind, relax and enjoy the Florida sunshine.
Check out more posts from the “Vintage Walt Disney World” series:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Happy Anniversary, Walt Disney World Marathon!
- Vintage Walt Disney World: New Year’s Resolutions
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Nate’s Favorite Disney Milestones
Vintage Walt Disney World: Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Opens to Guests by Nate Rasmussen: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9