Vintage Walt Disney World: Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Opens to Guests
Today in 1996, grand opening ceremonies were held for Disney’s Vero Beach Resort. Here’s a look at an early rendering of the resort from our archives.
With the Atlantic Ocean as its backdrop, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort was the first Disney Vacation Club Resort located outside Walt Disney World Resort property. The Resort’s design and theme reflect the Treasure Coast region where the resort is situated.
With 175 Villas, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is a great place to unwind, relax and enjoy the Florida sunshine.
Check out more posts from the “Vintage Walt Disney World” series:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Happy Anniversary, Walt Disney World Marathon!
- Vintage Walt Disney World: New Year’s Resolutions
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Nate’s Favorite Disney Milestones
Vintage Walt Disney World: Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Opens to Guests by Nate Rasmussen: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Behind the Design: Universal’s Aventura Hotel Guest Rooms - April 9, 2018
- INTRODUCING AN INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS KID-SIZE PACKAGE OFFER - March 21, 2018
- Celebrate an Incredible Summer with WALT DISNEY WORLD Family Vacation Package Discounts - March 21, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9