Vintage Walt Disney World: A Touchdown! at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
With the big game this coming weekend, football is on a lot of minds, including mine. And while the field in New Orleans will provide plenty of action, there’s another larger-than-life field at Walt Disney World Resort where guests can have some football fun of their own.
Above is a look at the Touchdown! section of Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort still under construction back in March 1994, with the Grand Slam Pool in the foreground.
You would need a football player who stood 200 feet tall in order for those football helmets to fit proportionally. Now that’s a tall order.
Read on for more “Vintage Walt Disney World”:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: A 1984 Ski Trip with the Country Bears
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Opens to Guests
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Happy Anniversary, Walt Disney World Marathon!
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Just Released! WALT DISNEY WORLD Free Dining Offer - April 24, 2018
- Get Ready to Play Big and Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels - April 24, 2018
- Behind the Design: Universal’s Aventura Hotel Guest Rooms - April 9, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9