Vintage Walt Disney World: A Touchdown! at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
With the big game this coming weekend, football is on a lot of minds, including mine. And while the field in New Orleans will provide plenty of action, there’s another larger-than-life field at Walt Disney World Resort where guests can have some football fun of their own.
Above is a look at the Touchdown! section of Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort still under construction back in March 1994, with the Grand Slam Pool in the foreground.
You would need a football player who stood 200 feet tall in order for those football helmets to fit proportionally. Now that’s a tall order.
Read on for more “Vintage Walt Disney World”:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: A 1984 Ski Trip with the Country Bears
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Opens to Guests
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Happy Anniversary, Walt Disney World Marathon!
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- SeaWorld Team Assists with Rescue of Ten Manatees Stranded in South Carolina - December 11, 2017
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9