Vintage Walt Disney World: A 1984 Ski Trip with the Country Bears
Wintertime is upon us at Walt Disney World Resort, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a great time to go snow skiing here in Central Florida. Just ask Liver Lips, Wendell and Terrance from the Country Bear Jamboree.
Those casts seem to stem from a bad attempt at skiing down Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – not the brightest crayons in the box now, are they? Even Melvin the Moose looks a little confused by the situation.
Look below for more posts about the Country Bear Jamboree:
- Walt Disney Imagineers Talk The Country Bear Jamboree Reimagining at Magic Kingdom Park
- Caption This: Big Al Rings in the New Year at Magic Kingdom Park
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Country Bears Catch the Holiday Spirit at Magic Kingdom Park
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
- Save up to 25% on Rooms at select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels! - October 6, 2017
- Play, Stay, Dine and Save up to $500* at Select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels - October 4, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9