Vintage Walt Disney World: A 1984 Ski Trip with the Country Bears
Wintertime is upon us at Walt Disney World Resort, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a great time to go snow skiing here in Central Florida. Just ask Liver Lips, Wendell and Terrance from the Country Bear Jamboree.
Those casts seem to stem from a bad attempt at skiing down Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – not the brightest crayons in the box now, are they? Even Melvin the Moose looks a little confused by the situation.
Look below for more posts about the Country Bear Jamboree:
- Walt Disney Imagineers Talk The Country Bear Jamboree Reimagining at Magic Kingdom Park
- Caption This: Big Al Rings in the New Year at Magic Kingdom Park
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Country Bears Catch the Holiday Spirit at Magic Kingdom Park
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 10 Things You Absolutely HAVE to Do at Universal’s Islands of Adventure - January 19, 2018
- Savor Summer at WALT DISNEY WORLD With This Tempting Offer - January 6, 2018
- SOAK UP SOME SUN & FUN – SAVE UP TO 20% ON ROOMS AT SELECT DISNEY RESORT HOTELS! - January 6, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9