Unpacking in Paradise at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
This might sound crazy, but one of my favorite things about booking my next vacation is figuring out what to pack. I write out lists upon lists, map out the way my clothes will fit in my suitcase, think about colors, activities… and when I do finally start to pack my suitcase, I love to lay out all my outfits based on activity, days and what the weather will be like.
1. Theme Park-Friendly Clothes
I personally like to pack athleisure clothing for a full day in the park. This consists of leggings and t-shirts. If you’ve booked your trip in the middle of summer, you’ll want to be sure to pack lighter clothes to keep you cool.
2. Comfortable Shoes
I highly suggest bringing the most comfortable pair of shoes you own! When you’re staying at one of our on-site hotels, you can take a water taxi, shuttle bus or even walk directly to the parks.
3. Pool Essentials
When you stay at our on-site hotels, you’ll have seven pools to choose from, including a lazy river. So don’t forget sunscreen, sunglasses and your favorite swimsuit! You’ll definitely want to cool off in the pool and protect yourself from the sun during your stay.
4. Backpack or Shoulder Bag
It may come in handy to pack your rain gear and other loose items in a small, soft bag to take with you to the pool and the parks. The parks have lockers for rent—and they’re free for an hour while you’re on your favorite roller coaster or thrill ride.
Last but not least, be sure to bring your camera with spare batteries and memory cards. If you plan on taking a lot of photos on your phone, you may want to bring an external phone battery charger as well. The photo ops are truly endless at Universal Orlando Resort!
- If you didn’t purchase your tickets in advance, you can buy them at any of our on-site hotels or at the front entrance of the park.
- You’ll be able to skip the regular lines at most rides and attractions with Universal Express Unlimited passes when you stay at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel or Hard Rock Hotel.
- Take advantage of Early Park Admission, one hour before the theme parks open, while staying at any of our hotels.
- You can have merchandise you’ve purchased throughout the resort delivered directly to your on-site hotel room. Just ask your cashier.
What are your favorite packing and travel tips for Universal Orlando Resort?
Latest posts by Universal Orlando (see all)
- New Holiday Entertainment Including Christmas at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - April 17, 2017
- Sensory-Friendly Blue Man Group Show On Jan. 21 in Partnership with Autism Speaks - January 9, 2017
- Unpacking in Paradise at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort - December 26, 2016
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9