Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort
Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando. Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific, relaxing along their journey at magnificent resorts where they could kick back and enjoy the beauty of the islands. You can dine on exceptional cuisine, delight in the impeccable service and soak in the breathtaking splendor of lush tropical surroundings.
Call us at 866-826-0608 or request a quote online for your vacation at Royal Pacific Resort
Royal Pacific Hotel Resort Amenities
- 1,000 guest rooms, including 51 suites
- Lagoon-style swimming pool and sandy beach with Royal Bali interactive children’s water play area
- Spectacular luaus featuring authentic food and entertainment in the Wantilan Luau Pavilion
- Five restaurants and lounges (more information below)
- The Gymnasium 5,000 square foot fitness center
- Game room, putting green, sand volleyball court, plus a variety of hotel activities
- The Mariner’s Club supervised children’s activity center (fees apply)
- Concierge Desk – Destination Universal
On-site hotel guests skip the regular lines all day at participating rides and attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access in both Universal Orlando theme parks!
Plus, you’ll enjoy a host of other special theme park benefits including:
- Complimentary on-site transportation, including water taxis connecting the hotels and theme parks
- Priority restaurant seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants.
- Complimentary package delivery to guest rooms
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key card
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld and Wet ‘n Wild
Royal Pacific Hotel Room Amenities
The warmth and charm of the islands pervade every guest room with bamboo accents, colorful linens and furniture that reflects the beauty of the tropics, plus all the modern conveniences.
- 300 thread count, 100% cotton bed linens
- 32 inch flat panel television with HD channels and On demand-in room movies (fees apply)
- iHome clock radio
- Two telephones (one cordless) – each with dual voice lines, data port, and voicemail
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- Bathroom featuring separate bath and vanity area, 100% combed and ringspun cotton terry towels, Lather skin and body care products, hair dryer and make-up mirror
- Keurig coffee maker featuring Chef Emeril’s gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Refreshment pantry
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Iron, ironing board and in-room safe
- In-room wireless high-speed internet access (fees apply – complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in public areas)
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest rooms (upon request)
Upgrade to Club Level Rooms (additional charges apply)
- 42 rooms (335 square feet) total
- Free access to The Gymnasium fitness center
- Discounts on cabana rentals
- Personal concierge services to meet all our guests’ vacation needs
- Access to the Royal Club Lounge, our 2,000 square foot lounge staffed from 7 AM-9:30 PM daily, featuring:
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks throughout the day
- Continental breakfast served each morning (7:30 AM-10 AM)
- Afternoon snacks (12:00 PM-3:00 PM)
- Hors d’oeuvres, beer, and wine served each afternoon (4:30-6:30 PM)
- “Something Sweet” each night (8:00-9:00 PM)
- Complimentary computer station for guest use
Standard Rooms at Royal Pacific Hotel With king bed or double queen bed accommodations, standard rooms offer the perfect relaxing retreat – 335 sq. ft.
Water View Rooms at Royal Pacific Hotel Our standard room overlooking the Lagoon Pool and Beach area. From here you can catch breathtaking sunsets over the waterways that connect the resort to the theme parks – 335 sq. ft.
Club Level Room at Royal Pacific Hotel The hotel’s exclusive 7th floor Club Level Rooms give you private access to the Royal Club Lounge serving continental breakfast, afternoon beer, wine and snacks, concierge service, as well as unlimited use of the fitness center. Additional room amenities include automatic turndown service, daily newspaper delivery and cotton bathrobes – 335 sq. ft.
Royal Pacific Hotel Restaurants & Lounges
Wantilan Luau – Every Saturday night, enjoy a musical journey through the Polynesian islands! The menu features an exotic array of food, special items for the kids, and all the non-alcoholic, wine, beer, and mai-tais you can drink.
Islands Dining Room – Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Islands Dining Room offers a wide variety of cuisine served in friendly, casual surroundings. Character dining available on select evenings!
Emeril’s Tchoup Chop (pronounced “chop chop”) – Celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse’s second Universal Orlando® restaurant takes Asian cuisine and “kicks it up a notch” with his own unique style. Tchoup Chop features Polynesian cuisine, and the restaurant itself has a tiki bar look complete with bamboo, waterfalls, sculpted gardens and giant woks in full view. For Reservations call 407.503.CHOP (2467).
Orchid Court Lounge – Sit back, relax and enjoy a tropical cocktail in the delightful Orchid Court Lounge, which overlooks a serene orchid garden
Jake’s American Bar – The pilot of his own island-hopper airline, Jake also runs this friendly bar that’s the perfect place to meet for drinks and lively conversation after your day’s adventures.
Bula Bar & Grille – Bula means “welcome” in Fiji, and you’ll definitely feel right at home at this poolside eatery serving up food and beverages with a tropical flair.