Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort
Celebrate la dolce vita – the sweet life – at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando. This luxurious hotel re-creates the charm and romance of the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy, right down to the cobblestone streets and outdoor cafes. Hotel guests enjoy spacious guest rooms featuring authentic Italian furnishings, impeccable and attentive service, an opulent spa, three themed swimming pools, and exceptional dining.
Call us at 866-826-0608 or request a quote online for your vacation at Portofino Bay Hotel
Portofino Bay Hotel Amenities
- 750 elegant guest rooms, including 45 suites
- 3 themed swimming pools; Beach Pool with Roman Aqueduct slide and children’s pool
- Villa Pool featuring private covered cabanas
- Hillside Pool
- 8 Restaurants and Lounges (more information below)
- World-class Mandara Spa at Portofino Bay including full service fitness center. Click here for more information and to make an appointment
- Campo Portofino ® supervised children’s activity center (fees apply)
- Bocce ball courts, jogging paths, game room and variety of hotel activities
- Upscale shops, boutiques and art gallery
- Concierge Desk – Destination Universal
On-site hotel guests skip the regular lines all day at participating rides and attractions with FREE Universal Express Unlimited ride access in both Universal Orlando theme parks!
Plus, you’ll enjoy a host of other special theme park benefits as a Portofino Bay Hotel guest including:
- Complimentary on-site transportation, including water taxis connecting the hotels and theme parks
- Priority restaurant seating at select Universal Orlando restaurants.
- Complimentary package delivery to guest rooms
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key card
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld and Wet ‘n Wild
Portofino Bay Hotel Room Amenities
Once you enter your room you may never want to leave. Every guest room offers authentic Italian furnishings and marble accents along with the following amenities:
- 300 thread count, 100% cotton bed linens
- 32-inch flat panel television with HD channels and On-demand in-room movies (fees apply)
- MP3 Landing Station
- Two telephones (one cordless) – each with dual voice lines, data port, and voicemail
- Smart room technology for automated heated and air conditioning
- Bathroom feature dual sinks, Lather skin and body care products, hair dryer, and make-up mirror and TV audio speaker
- Keurig coffee makers featuring Chef Emeril’s gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Refreshment pantry
- Cotton signature bathrobes
- Iron, ironing board and in-room safe
- In-room wireless high-speed internet access (fees apply – complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in public areas)
- Daily newspaper delivery to guest rooms (upon request)
- Evening turndown service (upon request)
Upgrade to Club Rooms (additional fees apply)
- 94 rooms in total – all deluxe rooms at 490 square feet
- Complimentary access to the Mandara Apa fitness center
- Personal concierge services to meet our guests’ vacation needs including pre-arrival arrangements
- Access to the Portofino Club Lounge, a 3,500 square foot lounge staffed from 7 AM-10 PM daily featuring:
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks throughout the day
- Continental breakfast served each morning (7-10:30 AM Monday-Friday and 7-11 AM Saturday-Sunday)
- Afternoon break – iced tea, lemonade, assorted snacks (12-3:30 PM)
- Hot & cold hors-d’oeuvres and complimentary beer and wine (4:30-6:30 PM)
- “Something Sweet” each night (8:00-9:00 PM)
- Computer access and TV viewing area
- Board games lending library
Garden View Rooms at Portofino Bay Hotel The standards for a standard room have just been raised. Equipped with either a king bed or two queen beds, our basic room is capable of sleeping up to five – 485 square feet.
Bay View Rooms at Portofino Bay Hotel Immerse yourself in the surrounding European charm simply by looking out your window. Equipped with either a king bed or two queen beds, your room overlooks the piazza and Portofino’s scenic harbor – 485 square feet.
Deluxe Rooms at Portofino Bay Hotel These elegantly appointed accommodations feature an even larger living space, plus a separate tub and shower in a stylish and roomy bathroom. Equipped with either a king bed or two queen beds, additional amenities include VCP (video cassette player) and CD player. Enjoy a view of one of the pools and surrounding gardens – 525 square feet.
Portofino Club Lounge Guests can now enjoy the very finest in European hospitality when they upgrade to the Club Level. In addition to a welcome amenity featuring a custom CD of classic Italian music and a nightly Portofino Bay themed turndown amenity, Club Level guests will be treated to an array of exclusive amenities in the new Portofino Club Lounge, where they’ll enjoy daily continental breakfast, evening hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, beer, and wine service, nightly desserts including cookies and milk and more.
Kids Suites at Portofino Bay Hotel This suite is single entry and is equipped with a Bay View room for the adults plus a separate room for the kids. Kids rooms are decorated in fun themes and include two twin beds or bunk beds, small table and chairs, separate closet, television, VCP (video cassette player) and CD player. 650 – 675 sq ft.
Suites at Portofino Bay Hotel Bask in glorious comfort and spacious accommodations in one of three different style suites. Each suite consists of a parlor connected to a standard bedroom, with either 2 queen beds or a king bed. All suites have 2 full bathrooms, 2 two televisions, and pull out double sofa.
Portofino Bay Hotel Restaurants & Lounges
Bice Ristorante – (pronounced Bee-chay) Your “Italian Fine Dining Experience.” Since 1926, Bice’s reputation throughout the world for outstanding food and superb service precedes itself. All dishes are freshly prepared, including handmade pasta, delicious entree and handmade pasta and desserts.
Mama Della’s Ristorante – At Mama’s everyone is family! Here in Mama’s living room you’ll enjoy abundant portions of authentic Old World favorites from the Tuscany, Naples and Piemonte regions.
Trattoria del Porto® – Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, families will enjoy friendly service, diverse regional offerings, and plentiful buffets. Character dining available on select evenings.
The Thirsty Fish® – This casual dockside bar is perfect for viewing the sunset from the piazza. It’s the ideal place to relax with family or friends.
Bar American – This lobby lounge is the epitome of elegance. Savor exquisite appetizers while you sample your favorite beverage.
Gelateria – Café Espresso – Tempting biscotti, homemade gelato, and luscious pastries are a few of the items offered. Sip a cappuccino and relax on the piazza.
Sal’s Market Deli – A sensational assortment of Italian meats, cheeses, antipasto and salads are just part of what Sal’s has to offer.
Splendido Pizzeria – What would Portofino be without an authentic pizzeria! Located poolside, Splendido Pizzeria serves everything from burgers to salads.