Create Long-Lasting Memories at Universal Orlando Resort’s 2015 Holidays Celebration
Beginning Dec. 5 and running daily through Jan. 2, families can create unforgettable memories as they experience fun-filled holiday traditions throughout Universal Orlando Resort – including its two theme parks, Universal CityWalk and on-site hotels.
Guests will have the opportunity to:
- Marvel at the iconic larger-than-life balloons seen in the famous Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City during theMacy’s Holiday Parade at Universal Studios Florida. This year’s parade features two all-new balloons exclusive to Universal Orlando; Tom Turkey Balloonicle, a towering balloon and self-powered hybrid vehicle and Holiday Lights Balloon, a string of six dazzling Holiday light balloons that dance through the air with ease.
- Rejoice with holiday cheer as Grinchmas comes to life throughout Seuss Landing at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Experiences include a heartwarming live show, “Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular,” featuring The Grinch and the Whos from Who-ville. Guests can also enjoy character meet and greets with The Grinch and the Whos within Seuss Landing.
- Sing along to holiday classics as the masters of modern Christmas music – Mannheim Steamroller – perform live at the Music Plaza Stage in Universal Studios Florida on Dec. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19 and 20.
All holiday festivities are included with theme park admission or with an Annual Pass to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
The celebration continues at Universal Orlando’s four on-site hotels, where guests will relish in the spirit of the season with holiday buffets and dining events, tree-lighting ceremonies, Hanukkah candle lightings, visits from Santa Claus, holiday poolside “dive-in” movies and family-friendly New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Eve at Universal CityWalk
Universal CityWalk’s EVE 2015 is the place to ring in the excitement of the New Year on Dec. 31. At Universal’s CityWalk, guests can experience a dynamic New Year’s Eve celebration that includes non-stop entertainment, unique party zones – each with their own jam-packed entertainment and signature drinks – along with access to six different clubs with electrifying live music, unlimited gourmet cuisine and Orlando’s largest dance floor.
Will you celebrate the holidays at Universal this year?
The post Universal Orlando 2015 Holidays Celebration appeared first on Orlando Florida Vacations with Destinations in Florida Travel.
Latest posts by Destinations In Florida Blog (see all)
- Despicable Me Character Breakfast at Universal Orlando Resort - January 17, 2018
- Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs Walt Disney World - October 4, 2017
- Video: Blaze Pizza Disney Springs - September 8, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9