Today in Disney History: Maharajah Jungle Trek Debuts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This attraction takes guests on a tour through Anandapur Royal Forest, where you can see a variety of exotic animals, including gibbons, black buck, fruit bats, elds deer – and my personal favorite, Asian tigers!
Is this attraction among your favorites? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.
Check out these posts for more news from Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Spring Forward to Help Frogs at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Meet Mickey and Minnie at the New Adventurers Outpost in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Training Equals Great Care for Otters at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (and Some Incredibly Cute Photos)
Today in Disney History: Maharajah Jungle Trek Debuts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
- Save up to 25% on Rooms at select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels! - October 6, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9