This attraction takes guests on a tour through Anandapur Royal Forest, where you can see a variety of exotic animals, including gibbons, black buck, fruit bats, elds deer – and my personal favorite, Asian tigers!
Is this attraction among your favorites? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.
Check out these posts for more news from Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Spring Forward to Help Frogs at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Meet Mickey and Minnie at the New Adventurers Outpost in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Training Equals Great Care for Otters at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (and Some Incredibly Cute Photos)
Today in Disney History: Maharajah Jungle Trek Debuts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9