Have you been wondering what I was up to last week at Castaway Cay? Take a look…
Pretty impressive, huh? Okay, well I can’t actually take credit for building these sand sculptures, but I was there when they were created! These works of art were done by two professional sand sculpture artists, and we captured a cool time lapse video of them at work. Check it out!
What’s your favorite sand sculpture to make when your family is hanging out at Castaway Cay?
For more posts highlighting Castaway Cay, see below:
- Private Island for a Day at Disney’s Castaway Cay
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Becoming Castaway Cay
- A Sight Unseen: Disney Cruise Line’s Castaway Cay Before Guests Arrive
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9