While summer is about to awaken at Walt Disney World® Resort, it’s never too early to start planning for fall
and fun-filled special event nights at Magic Kingdom® Park.
Plus, the team that brought the Sanderson Sisters back for Halloween is hard at work on another new show for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” will make its debut for the 2016 holiday season. In this all-new show, Mickey, and his pals invite some of their friends for an unforgettable Christmas party filled with music, dancing, color and fun. Your Clients can look forward to seeing Woody and Jessie from “Toy Story,” Fantasyland friends such as Peter Pan and Snow White, and many more.
Presented on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage, this new show features special effects, magical projections, and festive holiday music.
Tickets are on sale now for 2016 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Ticket prices are as follows:
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Advance ticket prices starting at $72 for adults and $67 for children (3-9).
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Advance ticket prices starting at $86 for adults and $81 for children (3-9).
Order tickets today!
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9