Spring is in the air, which means it’s time to gear up for warmer weather. From a Dole Whip Float at Tiki Juice Bar at Disneyland park to a Rose Petal Soda at Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge at Disney California Adventure park, you can help usher in the warm weather ahead with refreshing drinks at Disney Parks. Read the posts below to find out where you can quench your thirst. What is your favorite Disney refreshment?
Take 5: Refreshments at Disney Parks
- Top 10 Favorite Cool Drinks at the Disneyland Resort – As we welcome the warmer weather of spring, here are our top 10 favorite cool drinks at the Disneyland Resort.
- Have You Tried the Doofenslurper at Epcot? – The Doofenslurper, a sweet, slushy drink in a cool keepsake beaker is perfect for sipping and strolling World Showcase promenade at Epcot.
- Drink Recipes to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day Like Disney Cruise Line – Disney Cruise Line shares some special St. Patrick’s Day-inspired Irish cocktail recipes!
- Beyond Sodas: Snazzy New Sips in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park – Walt Disney Imagineering and the Disney beverage experts teamed up at Cars Land to offer six fun, new non-alcoholic sips themed to the hit film, “Cars.”
- Cool New Cocktails at Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa – Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa features 20 refreshing cocktails.
Take 5: Refreshments at Disney Parks by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9