Take 5: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Disney Parks
This year at Disney Parks, we have a lot going on to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. While the holiday is officially tomorrow, celebrations at Downtown Disney District and Raglan Road at Downtown Disney are going on all weekend! Read the posts below for some exciting Irish-themed treats and goodies, and to find out what we’ve got in store for this year’s celebrations. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Raglan Road: Party Central for the Family-Friendly St. Patrick’s Day Celebration Across Pleasure Island – Join us for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration at Raglan Road at Downtown Disney, a true Irish pub with Dublin roots.
- Downtown Disney District ‘Wears the Green’ This St. Patrick’s Day Weekend at the Disneyland Resort – Today and tomorrow, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Downtown Disney District is inviting visitors to join in the spirit with a special St. Patrick’s Day celebration at the Disneyland Resort.
- Some Lucky New Items at Disney Parks for St. Patrick’s Day – Here are a few lucky items at Disney Parks that will add some green to your world.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Mickey Celebrates St. Patty’s Day – Nate Rasmussen shares a look at Mickey Mouse all decked out for the St. Patrick’s Day holiday back in 1978 in his “Vintage Walt Disney World” series.
- Drink Recipes to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day Like Disney Cruise Line – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with these special Irish cocktail recipes from Disney Cruise Line!
Take 5: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Disney Parks by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Just Released! WALT DISNEY WORLD Free Dining Offer - April 24, 2018
- Get Ready to Play Big and Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels - April 24, 2018
- Behind the Design: Universal’s Aventura Hotel Guest Rooms - April 9, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9