Walk through the gate at Disney California Adventure park and experience Los Angeles as it was back in the 1920s and 30s. Step onto the Red Car Trolley and begin your journey past Carthay Circle Theatre, through Hollywood Land and to The Twilight Zone of Terror. Buena Vista Street is brimming with shopping, dining and entertainment, from the Citizens of Buena Vista Street to the Five & Dime sextet of musicians. Read more about Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure park in the posts below.
Take 5: Take 5: Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure Park
- Meet Officer Calvin Blue at Disney California Adventure Park at Disneyland Resort – The first in our Citizens of Buena Vista Street series introduces readers to Officer Calvin Blue.
- Mickey Mouse, the Red Car News Boys and ‘A Suitcase and a Dream’ at Disney California Adventure Park – The Red Car News Boys take over the Red Car Trolley for a musical show, joined in Carthay Circle by the original dreamer himself, Mickey Mouse.
- Spend Some Time with Five & Dime at Disney California Adventure Park – Have you heard about Five & Dime, that innovative sextet of maverick musicologists performing every day down on Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure park?
- The Red Car Trolleys of Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure Park – Hop onto one of two Red Car Trolleys that traverse back and forth from Buena Vista Street, past Carthay Circle Theatre, through Hollywood Land and to the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Blue Sky Cellar: Imagineering Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure Park – Hear from the Imagineers themselves about the inspiration and history behind Buena Vista Street, the immersive, main entrance at Disney California Adventure park.
Take 5: Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure Park by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9