Things are about to get a little more explosive at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The runaway mine train ride exists at Disney Parks around the world, specifically at Disneyland park, Magic Kingdom Park, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Park at Disneyland Paris. At Walt Disney World Resort, the attraction is set to receive an interactive queue in 2013, while at the Disneyland Resort, the attraction is undergoing major refurbishment and will reopen in fall 2013. Read the posts below to find out what updates are being made to “the wildest ride in the wilderness.”
Take 5: Take 5: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Rainbow Ridge Mining Town to be Refurbished During Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Update at Disneyland Park – “The wildest ride in the wilderness,” Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Disneyland park reopens fall 2013.
- Guests Can Soon Interact with Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in New Immersive Queue – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is next in line to get a new interactive queue.
- Disney Parks After Dark: Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris – Did you know that Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Disneyland Park at Disneyland Paris sits on an island in the middle of the Rivers of the Far West in the park’s Frontierland?
- Walt Disney Imagineers Unveil the Backstory of Barnabas T. Bullion, Founder and President of Big Thunder Mining Company – Get the details on Barnabas T. Bullion who will play a role in the enhanced storyline of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Magic Kingdom Park.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to Close January 7 for Refurbishment at Disneyland Park – Erin shares updates being made to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Disneyland park, reopening in fall 2013.
Take 5: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9