Among this year’s selection are a “Fab Five” Disney character topiary that features a 14-foot-tall Goofy; a “Monsters University” Mike and Sulley; a Phineas and Ferb topiary; and Lightning McQueen and Mater, among others.
Our video crew stopped by over the weekend for a look.
Are topiaries the highlight of the festival for you? If so, tell us in the “Comments” section below which is your favorite.
Look below for more updates from the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival:
- HGTV’s Chris Lambton Goes ‘Yard’ – Family-Style – at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Believe in the Magic of Oz…See it in Bloom at Epcot
- Get Your Mini Disney Gift Card and Get a Taste of Spring at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
Spring is on Display at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9