Downtown Disney Area Resort Hotels Feature Great Discounts through October 4th
Special rates provide a great way to take in such summer and fall events as Frozen Summer Fun, Night of Joy, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, and the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival; and to experience the many exciting new additions and enhancements in the Downtown Disney® area as it evolves into Disney Springs!
There is still time to make plans to experience the special events being conducted at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida this summer and fall, such as Frozen Summer Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Night of Joy atMagic Kingdom® Park, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom® Park, and the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival. A great way to experience these events, and to check out the many exciting additions and enhancements to the Downtown Disney® area as it evolves this Fall into Disney Springs, is by taking advantage of the special“End of Summer Value Rates” that are being offered by the seven Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels from August 1-October 4, 2015.
In addition to the hotels having an ideal location within an easy walk to more than 75 themed and immersive shopping, dining and entertainment venues at the Downtown Disney® area, the seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels also provide complimentary shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to the Downtown Disney® area. As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the“Downtown Disney Deals” booklet that features exclusive discounts and special offers from over 30 merchants in the Downtown Disney® area for dining, entertainment and shopping.
Among the many coupons featured in the “Downtown Disney Deals” booklet are discounts at Rainforest Café®, T-Rex CaféTM, Wolfgang Puck® Express, Steve Baker Caricatures, The LEGO® Store, Planet Hollywood®, House of Blues® Restaurant, Splitsville Luxury LanesTM, Bongo’s Cuban CaféTM, and Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.
The Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels’ “End of Summer Value Rates” are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $69 per room, per night
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – rates from $99 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – rates from $77 per room, per night.
Taking advantage of the special rates also will enable you to enjoy such other benefits of staying at one of the seven Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels as:
- Disney tickets available to purchase at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.