Is it me, or has your jaw already dropped? It’s not everyday you see photos of a Disney Park blanketed in snow.
These amazing photos were taken at Tokyo Disney Resort earlier this week, when the city of Tokyo experienced a major snowfall. Compared to the winter weather we’re used to in parts of the United States, snowfall in Tokyo is rare, with snow falling only a few days each winter. When these images were shot, a total of four inches had blanketed the city, which is an amount of snow that Tokyo hasn’t experienced in more than a decade.
Would you love to explore a Disney winter wonderland like this? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.
For more updates from Tokyo Disney Resort, see the posts below:
- Mickey & Duffy’s Spring Voyage To Debut at Tokyo DisneySea in 2013
- Tokyo Disney Resort Chooses 2013 Ambassador
- Tokyo Disney Resort to Mark 30 Years with ‘The Happiness Year’ Celebration
Snow Transforms Tokyo Disney Resort Into a Winter Wonderland by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9