There is still time to take advantage of the appealing “Fall into the Magic” rates that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels in Central Florida, as the special hotel room rates are available through October 9, 2017. This provides a great way to experience the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival atEpcot®, the Eat to the Beat Concert Series at Epcot®, andMickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom® Park. It also is a wonderful time to see the impressive all-newPandora – The World of Avatar®, which opened in May at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, and to experience the significantly expanded Disney Springs®.
Coming through Hurricane Irma, the seven hotels simply had some very minor foliage debris clean-up which was quickly completed to ensure guests’ safety. The hotels are all fully operational and have been busy hosting guests, including those who had fled the storm from South Florida, according to Ed Gilbert, Director of Marketing for the organization. The Walt Disney World® Resort’s four theme parks reopened on Tuesday, September 12th, and also are fully operational with their normal business hours.
In addition to the exceptional special events, the special hotel rates provide the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World® Resort as Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®; Frozen Ever After at Epcot®; the nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park; and Happily Ever After, the largest projection and fireworks show in Magic Kingdom®Park history.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World® Resort, the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs® and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs® area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2017 Disney Springs® Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs® merchants on entertainment, shopping, and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues®Restaurant, Rainforest Café® at Disney Springs® Marketplace, T-REXTM, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, American Threads, and Sephora.
The Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels’ “Fall into the Magic” room rates for stays through October 9, 2017, are:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – weekday rates from $65 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — rates from $99 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $75 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $72 per room, per night.
For additional information, contact Jennifer. The special rates are available for stays through October 9, 2017, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom® Park, through November 1, 2017
- Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, through November 13, 2017, at Epcot®
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series, through November 13, 2017, at Epcot®.
Note that some events require a separately priced ticket.
Visiting also provides the opportunity to experience the immersive, awe-inspiring Pandora – The World of Avatar® at Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, which features truly stunning floating mountains, cascading waterfalls, and a lush rainforest complete with glowing fauna and flora. Impressively, this sprawling new land makes you feel as if you are transferred light-years away to Pandora. Among the offerings are Avatar Flight of Passage, an exhilarating 3D ride that takes you on an expedition on the back of a powerful winged mountain banshee to see the beauty and grandeur of Pandora. Also not to be missed is the family-friendly Na’vi River Journey, a scenic boat ride down a mysterious river, through caves, and lighted by a bioluminescent forest.
Plus, you can enjoy the many unique venues at the dramatically transformed Disney Springs® area, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® Area. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, and boasting a picturesque waterfront setting, the vibrant Disney Springs® offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options, and outstanding live entertainment options, currently with130 establishments.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels includes:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area — the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged®AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and wireless internet
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — the luxurious and recently renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs® Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Area – the 27-acre, newly renovated hotel features a beautifully redesigned pool area with four pools, seven restaurants and lounges, spa, and a Character Breakfast every Sunday
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area — the closest hotel to Disney Springs®, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana® Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring modern Florida décor, a beach entry swimming pool, and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs® Resort Area — featuring Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space, and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs® area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9