Save up to 25% on Rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels Next Year
You can save Up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels in 2018!
- Save up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights Jan. 1 – April 14, 2018 when you book by Jan. 2, 2018
- Up to 20% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most Sunday-Thursday nights Jan. 3 – Feb. 17, 2018 when you book Jan. 3 – Feb. 3, 2018.
Plus, when you upgrade to a room and ticket package that includes a minimum 5-day theme park tickets with the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option, you get one more day added to the ticket day, FREE.*
If this offer isn’t for you, other offers are available including Play, Stay, Dine and Save up to $500 at Select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels on select nights. Other travel periods may also have discount offers available.
Contact Me for a Free, No-Obligation Quote Today!
866-826-0608 or Request a Price Online
Important: The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms. 25% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts for booking 10/3/17-1/2/18; lower savings may be available for other Resorts.
*Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2018.
Full List of Disney Resort Hotel Exclusions: Campsites, 3-bedroom villas, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Room, Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Cabins
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9