Sir Oliver Simmonds created the fashionable Balmoral Club in the 1940’s which was a regal retreat for the rich and famous and this is now a quintessential paradise for two people in love that want to get away. Sandals Royal Bahamian has been home to many famous guests including the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. The Duke was the smitten King of England that abdicated his throne to marry his American love, Wallis Simpson. After their marriage they made this island paradise his office. The elegantly appointed resort looks out upon the crystal clear turquoise blue water as you bask in the Bahamian sun.
Elegance of a Bygone Era
Today, Sandals Royal Bahamian is the most elegant resort in the Bahamas and offers two unique destinations in one. Tucked away in a serene corner of the world you can enjoy an all inclusive luxurious vacation featuring an offshore island filled with romantic adventure, the region’s finest seafood and every amenity you can think of. The European sophistication of the mainland will astound you with extravagant details, Roman colonnaded pools, exotic fire pits, rejuvenating spa and 10 world class restaurants.
Sandal’s Royal Bahamian is a perfect place for a luxury vacation, a wedding or even vow renewals. Some of the perks to visiting this island paradise are…
- Home to Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant
- Sandals Lounge awaits you at the airport prior to your transfer to the resort.
- 11 Discovery Dining Options-French to Caribbean Seafood
- 5 pools that are heated -1 pool located on the private island
- 2 whirlpools
- Free Wi-fi for all guest
- 404 superbly furnished rooms & suites, 29 categories on 15 acres
- 10 transfer from the airport
- 2 Tennis courts
- Water sports
- 8 unique bars
- Fitness Center and Spa
- Weekly Chocolate Buffet
- Theme Nights
Royal Bahamian delivers leisure in an oasis of ‘old world charm’ and understated elegance. The elegantly appointed resort looks out upon the crystal clear turquoise blue water of the Bahamas. This resort was originally built in 1946- The Balmoral Club which was created for many of the Royal friends of the then the Governor of the Bahamas, the Duke of Windsor.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9