Eduardo Marques, Jr., has entertained countless fans at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as a driver for the high octane “Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show.” Now, the Brazilian-born stunt car driver will be returning home to compete on a bigger stage, ESPN’s X Games Foz do Iguaçu.
Later this week, Marques will be competing at RallyCross, which pits 16 of the world’s best drivers side-by-side, drifting and jumping through an exciting dirt track. Of course, that should be nothing new for Marques, as his precision driving skills are routinely on display with edge-of-your-seat jumps, slides and spins as a part of the daily Lights, Motors, Action! show.
We slowed down Marques before his trip to Brazil, just long enough to ask him about his journey to Disney and the X Games.
If you want to catch Marques, and the other high-flying athletes of X Games Foz do Iguaçu, tune in April 18-21 to ESPN/ESPN2.
And, of course, you can regularly see all our talented stunt performers in the thrill-a-minute “Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show,” featuring gravity-defying automobile, motorcycle and watercraft stunts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
For more from Disney’s Hollywood Studios, check out these posts:
- Billy Dee Williams, aka Lando Calrissian, Set to Appear at Star Wars Weekends 2013 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The American Idol Experience Habla Español at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The New Disney Junior – Live on Stage! Opens Today at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Ready, Set, Go! at X Games for Driver in ‘Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show’ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios by Tony Morreale: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9