You may recall that I first met him on the island a few years ago, and now he’s back! We’ll be live tweeting about his experience on Castaway Cay all day today from Disney Cruise Line’s Twitter account @DisneyCruise. Be sure to follow us and join the conversation by using the hashtag #CastawayCay!
I’ll share more about our time on the island with you when I return home. Until then, tell me…if you could have Castaway Cay to yourself, what would you do?
For more posts highlighting Castaway Cay, see below:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Becoming Castaway Cay
- A Sight Unseen: Disney Cruise Line’s Castaway Cay Before Guests Arrive
- A Sight Unseen: The Night Stars at Disney Cruise Line’s Castaway Cay
Private Island for a Day at Disney’s Castaway Cay by Jonathan Frontado: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9