Are you Ready to Travel?Try a new adventure? RELAX? Make those magical family memories?
Now is the time to book your family vacation. Whether your family is just two adults celebrating a honeymoon to Sandals or a multi-generational family visiting Hawaii for that once-in-a-lifetime trip. I am ready to help you plan your vacation…your way!
Why use a travel agent to book your Disney vacation?
There is a huge difference between booking with Disney and using my services! I have outlined some of the reasons, customers love booking with me:
- Free Discount Watching – As soon as discounts are released we update your reservations, so you get the best deal available. We offer this service, without you asking!
- MousePerks – MousePerks are free perks we send to our clients to help them get excited for their trip. Things like coloring pages, crafts, puzzles, Hidden Mickey hunts and more. You will not get these with any other agency since many are exclusive to us.
- Expertise – I can help you get the most out of your trip. I am a Disney Expert and have traveled with my family, kids, infants, grandparents, special needs children, food allergy sufferers and handicapped family members so I can approach your trip with all the knowledge you will need.
- Save Time – I create an itinerary for my clients to help them get the most time out of their trip! On average, most of our guests save up to 4 hours a day waiting in lines at the parks.
- Dining Reservations – I recommend and make all dining reservations for you! This helps you pick out the best restaurants for your family, save time when you arrive to the parks, and even saves you time booking these reservations. I will get up at 6 AM for you to book those popular Character Dining reservations!
- Money Savings – I am a frugal person, so I specialize in helping my clients get the most for their money including how to maximize your dining plan.
- Personal Contact – I am your personal agent and you will have me available to you for any questions or concerns. Including when you are at the park. You can call me, email me, text me and more!
- And Finally– I love helping people plan their vacations! I plan your vacations like it was my own family’s trip to visit Mickey Mouse!
Independent Travel AgentHello, my name is Jennifer and I love all things, Disney! I am a Wife, Mom, and Business Owner. I started this thing called blogging in 2012 and have loved learning the ins and out of the Blogging World!
Follow me at my social media accounts below
Soak in the sun-drenched beauty of the Caribbean and The Bahamas, with most voyages stopping at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
Explore the majestic landscape and wildlife of Alaska in a variety of breathtaking destinations.
Discover new Mediterranean and northern Europe itineraries and first-time visits to multiple ports of call.read more
Enjoy rest and downtime at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.read more
Know any Future Rock Stars who you think would love to stay here? These Hard Rock Hotel Orlando suites look so fun! #UniversalOrlando #ReadyForUniversalread more
Embark on an unforgettable Disney cruise to the Caribbean or Bahamas on select dates and take advantage of special savings—available to residents of Florida for a limited time only.
Florida Residents can save 25% on prevailing rates as quoted on disneycruise.com for Category 05A on two 7-night Caribbean Disney Fantasy sailings, 4/21/18 and 4/28/18.read more
Great Wolf Lodge Partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation This Spring to Raise Funds to Fight Pediatric Cancer
This March 9th – April 15th, the annual Spring-a-Palooza is back in a big way! This year, for the first time ever, Great Wolf Lodge is partnering with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to generate funds and raise awareness to help end childhood cancer. Complimentary lemonade has always been included at GWL, but now you can purchase a color-changing cup for $2.50 and 100 percent of the proceeds will benefit the charity.read more