Now Open: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Welcomes First Guests
It’s not every time you walk into a hotel that you’re greeted by cheering team members, a steel drum band, stilt walkers and a colorful burst of streamers.
But it was for the Fajardo family from Hollywood, Florida, this morning as they were the first guests at Universal Orlando’s newest onsite hotel – Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. Along with the fanfare, the Fajardos also received a special tour of the resort, a complimentary stay and more.
As we checked in our first guests today, I was reminded of all the reasons I love working in the hotel business. From the time I started my career as a front desk agent to today, I still get a thrill seeing guests walk through our doors and watching their faces light up with excitement.
This brand new Caribbean-inspired property is the fifth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and will whisk you away to an island state of mind. Naturally, as a mom and a busy hotelier, I’m a list maker. So here’s my list of “must-do” experiences here at Sapphire Falls:
- Unwind at the pool (which is the largest pool across all of our on-site hotels!) and take a ride down the water slide.
- Enjoy a leisurely water taxi after a busy day in the theme parks back to the hotel and take in the incredible view of the waterfalls at the lagoon.
- Indulge in a Strong Water Tavern grog and our signature mojo-marinated rotisserie chicken from Amatista Cookhouse.
- Experience incredible views from your room, which is one of 1,000 guest rooms, including 83 suites.
- And more!
As with all of our on-site hotels, you’ll also receive a plethora of benefits, including Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and complimentary transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk.
Whether you come through our doors in search of fun, relaxation or adventure (or all of the above), we’re here to help you create lasting memories. Book your next stay with us and be transported to an island escape on your next Universal Orlando vacation.
From our family to yours, welcome to our paradise.
The post Now Open: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Welcomes First Guests appeared first on Close Up.
Latest posts by Universal Orlando (see all)
- Sensory-Friendly Blue Man Group Show On Jan. 21 in Partnership with Autism Speaks - January 9, 2017
- Unpacking in Paradise at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort - December 26, 2016
- Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort By the Numbers - December 23, 2016
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9