As my team developed Port Adventures for the upcoming summer season in Europe, one of our goals was to create a selection of offerings desirable to the many types of family units that cruise with Disney. I’m proud to say we accomplished that goal!
Today I want to tell you about some of the excursions that are perfect for families with young kids. On these excursions, we set aside a special part of the tour where parents can have time to themselves, while kids have a break just to be kids during a special craft with Disney Cruise Line youth counselors.
Mask Workshop, St. Mark’s Square and Doge’s Palace Featuring Youth Activity – This adventure takes families on a guided tour of Venice before giving parents the chance to stroll the nearby shops and cafes while children decorate a traditional Venetian mask.
Ephesus and Sirince Village featuring Exclusive Youth Activity – After a visit to the ancient ruins of Ephesus, families will travel to the countryside village of Sirince, where parents are free to explore the market, sample fruit wines and taste local delicacies, while children make their very own bracelet, featuring popular Turkish symbols.
Delos Island Featuring Exclusive Youth Activity – Following a family visit to Delos to tour one of the most important mythological and archaeological sites in Greece, parents can enjoy free time to explore Mykonos on their own while children participate in a fun mosaic activity.
Next up I’ll give you details on some of the adult-only excursions. As always, when the ship’s in port, venture ashore!
Read on for more about Disney Cruise Line’s itineraries in Europe:
- Exploring Europe with Disney Cruise Line in 2014
- Sailing the Mediterranean with Disney Cruise Line in 2014
- Disney Cruise Line’s Return to Europe this Summer
New Disney Cruise Line Youth Activities in Europe by Arnaldo Zanonato: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9