Eat, Drink and Play with Complimentary Amenities
You can experience VIP treatment when booking a neighborhood balcony onboard Oasis, Allure or Harmony of the Seas. Whether it’s family bonding or couples time, the new complimentary amenities will make this one an incredible vacation you just can’t miss!
Park View Balcony
Nestled within the gardens of Central Park, Park View Balcony accommodations connect you with nature, serenity and each other. Every day and night reveal a new delight with exclusive complimentary amenities available only to Park View Balcony guests.
Eat: Savor Italian trattoria fare at a complimentary lunch for two at Giovanni’s Table (Jamie’s Italian if onboard Harmony of the Seas).
Drink: A complimentary bottle of red wine welcomes you at arrival when you walk through the door.
Play: Step up your game with private casino gaming lessons from an onboard expert.
Boardwalk View Balcony
Nothing gets you closer to the action than a Boardwalk View Balcony. Overlooking the colorful and fun-filled Boardwalk neighborhood, these unique accommodations include complimentary amenities you won’t receive anywhere else.
Eat: Classic hamburgers and more at a complimentary meal for four at Johnny Rockets®.
Drink: Enjoy unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise with a complimentary soda package for two guests.
Play: Tackle the Rock Climbing Wall at an exclusive session for the entire family.
The new amenities will be available onboard in the following dates:
- Harmony of the Seas – sailings starting from November 5, 2016.
- Oasis of the Seas – sailings starting from November 5, 2016.
- Allure of the Seas – sailings starting from November 6, 2016.
Call 866-826-0608 or Click Here to Request a Quote
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9