Earlier today, Jonathan told you more about how your family can spend time in Europe during the summer of 2014 with a variety of Disney cruise vacations. As if it wouldn’t be amazing enough to travel the Mediterranean with Disney Cruise Line, we’ve just announced you can also enjoy an Adventures by Disney trip – at the same time! It just keeps getting better, doesn’t it?
For many of the Disney Cruise Line European itineraries, including five-, seven-, nine- and 12-night options, you can enhance your voyage with group guided, all-inclusive port experiences from Adventures by Disney, plus exclusive activities and VIP privileges both on and off the ship. Your two Adventure Guides will sail with you, making sure your entire trip is completely carefree. Adventures by Disney plans activities in each port that showcase the best of the destination and include unique excursions developed just for you.
Here’s a quick look at some of the Disney Cruise Line itineraries that can be enhanced with an Adventures by Disney experience:
- 5- and 7-night cruises from Barcelona to France, Monaco and Italy
- 9-night cruise from Venice to the Greece and Turkey
- 12-night cruise from Barcelona to France, Monaco, Italy, Greece and Croatia
- 12-night cruise from Barcelona to Malta, Greece, Turkey and Italy
- 12-night cruise from Barcelona to France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Malta
For most cruises sailing out of Spain, you can also add a four-day Adventures by Disney experience to explore the best of Barcelona just before your cruise. You’ll spend three nights at a beautiful hotel and fill your days with unique adventures like watching an electrifying Spanish flamenco show and exploring the incredible Montserrat monk retreat embedded in the mountainside. Your two expert Adventure Guides will take care of all the details – including transportation from the airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the port – so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Coming up, I’ll give you a look at some of these Adventures by Disney experiences in more detail. Until then, let me know in the comments if you think a summer in Europe with Disney might be in your future!
Check out these posts for more updates about Adventures by Disney:
- Educational Experiences With Adventures by Disney
- Adventures by Disney Launches Tours Specifically for Multi-Generational Families
- Exploring Costa Rica with Adventures by Disney
More Magic in the Mediterranean with Adventures by Disney in 2014 by Holly Lail: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9