Love is in the air this whole week at Disney Parks as we celebrate Valentine’s Day. One of our panelists can’t think of a better romantic, life-long memory than her recent engagement right here at Walt Disney World Resort.
Last December, during the holidays, Emma Nicholson got the biggest surprise of her life when her boyfriend (now fiancé) proposed to her at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. I was blessed to help celebrate her new ring with her the next day.
Here are a few tips Emma has for romantic proposals at Disney Parks, so gentlemen, make sure you take out a pen and pencil to write this down if you’re planning to pop the question to your princess anytime soon!
Top 5 proposal ideas from Emma The Bride:
- Visit DisneyEngagements.com for lots of brilliant proposal ideas and to find out more about how a Disney engagement can be like no other.
- Set sail on a VIP boating experience on the waters of the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake aboard the ultra luxurious Grand 1 Yacht.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table, which is a fairytale setting for romantic marriage proposals. Once you have a reservation and would like to arrange a Fairytale Engagement or simply learn more about the variety of enchanting enhancements available, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts, email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note: These options require at least 7 days’ advance notice.)
- For a proposal that is guaranteed to take your breath away, why not consider Characters in Flight, where you can take your special someone up in a giant balloon 400 feet above Downtown Disney to pop the question.
- If a quiet, intimate setting is more of what you had in mind, I can personally recommend a proposal on the beach at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. Just like Mary Poppins, this turned out to be practically perfect in every way for me!
Now it’s the countdown to our second Disney Parks Moms Panel wedding. I will tell you about the first one later!
Moms Panel Monday: I Do… at Disney Parks by Laura Spencer: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9