How does one celebrate the 20th anniversary of Disneyland Paris? In high fashion, of course!
In order to choose an outfit for the park’s ongoing 20th anniversary celebration, Minnie Mouse recently turned to Alber Elbaz, creative director of the Lanvin fashion house, who has designed for celebrities like Nicole Kidman, Kate Moss and Sofia Coppola, to design something unique for her.
According to Elbaz, who was excited to take on the project, Minnie was quite the knowledgeable fashionista: “When I showed her two dresses, she knew exactly which one she wanted,” he said. “She likes to show her heels, and loves earrings, jewellery, colors and everything that sparkles.”
For more about Disneyland Paris, check out these posts:
- Disney Parks After Dark: Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris
- Disney Parks After Dark: Nighttime Visit to Space Mountain: Mission 2 at Disneyland Paris
- World of Disney Comes to Disney Village at Disneyland Paris
Minnie Mouse Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris in Style by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9