New Surprises and Traditional Classics Blend at Disney Christmas Party
On select nights from Nov. 7 – Dec. 22, guests with tickets to this special, after-hours event can enjoy an evening filled with all the magic and wintry wonderment of the season, complete with complimentary hot cocoa and cookies, snow flurries falling on Main Street, U.S.A., a jolly parade, breathtaking fireworks show and A Frozen Holiday Wish, where Queen Elsa from “Frozen” uses her powers to create a sparkling icy centerpiece for the celebration.
New this year, Mickey and his pals invite some of their friends over for an unforgettable Christmas party filled with music, dancing, color and fun in a new castle stage show, “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration”. This spectacular show includes medleys of delightful holiday songs both classic and contemporary, along with special effects and magical projections on Cinderella Castle.
New Treats at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Joining the hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies guests have enjoyed in years past, new complimentary treats are available this year.
- Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie, Tortuga Tavern, Adventureland
- Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie, Heritage House in Liberty Square
- Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland
- Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie, Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus in Fantasyland
- Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie, The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
Other snacks are available for purchase including Peppermint and Holiday Wish cupcakes, Pumpkin Spice Waffle with ice cream, Very Merry Strawberry Lemonade Slush, a holiday-inspired red and green slushy complete with Mickey straw and Holiday Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich.
Twice during party nights, guests can enjoy “Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade” and watch as more than 160 performers, 12 floats and catchy Christmas music light up the streets of Magic Kingdom Park. Festive floats, toy soldiers, gingerbread men, skiers and ice skaters bring the sights, sounds and even the smells of the holidays to life at 8:30p.m. and 10:30p.m. each night of the party.
Sweet aromas of peppermint and gingerbread leap out of the kitchen and onto Main Street, U.S.A. from Goofy’s Candy Company and the Bake Shoppe floats, while the scents of fresh-cut evergreens and pine trees wafts from the Christmas Tree and the Ski Shoppe float.
Guests can dance with polar bears and gingerbread men at Club Tinsel Character Dance Party held at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
2016 party dates are:
- Nov. 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 27, and 29
- Dec. 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, and 22
For ticket prices* or to purchase tickets for this special holiday party, guests may visit Disneyworld.com or call 407/WDW-7679. The party starts at 7 p.m., but party guests with tickets will be allowed admission into Magic Kingdom beginning at 4 p.m. on party nights.
*Tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party start at $86 for ages 3-9, and can range to $91 for ages 10 and up. This price may vary depending on the party night selected to attend, and does not include tax.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9