When I say “Boo-To-You,” regular readers of the Disney Parks Blog know that means only one thing – it’s time to start looking toward fall and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
I’m excited to give you an update on this year’s Halloween party including dates – which have more than ever. Guests wanting to get their “Halloween On” at the Magic Kingdom have 29 nights this year to do it, with one of the most popular special events at Walt Disney World.
Guests trick-or-treat throughout the park, discovering all the boo-tiful ways that the spirits of the season have transformed the park into a happy haunted hallows…that includes seeing many favorite Disney Characters dressed in their very own Halloween costumes.
Guests also enjoy special entertainment including a spook-tastic parade and eerie extravaganza of fireworks. Returning Guest favorites include “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” and “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks.
Here is the full list of this year’s dates:
- September – 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30
- October – 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
New this year, we have revised our costuming guidelines for special events in our theme parks. While costumed attire may be worn, guests ages 14 and older are strongly discouraged from wearing layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body as they may be subject to additional security screening. Additionally, costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
For more information including a full list of costume guidelines, check out disneyworld.com and stay tuned to the site and the Disney Parks Blog for updates on ticket prices, on-sale dates, entertainment and events.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9