In this latest installment of our video series introducing you to some of the friendly Citizens of Buena Vista Street at Disney California Adventure park, we meet international traveler, photographer and bon vivant, Phiphi Farouk Francis.
Phiphi has been everywhere on the globe, shooting photos for “High Adventure” magazine of happy people doing exciting things. Based on her experiences on Buena Vista Street, she has determined that this may well be the Happiest Place on Earth!
Meet more of the friendly Citizens of Buena Vista Street in the posts below:
- Meet Molly the Messenger at Disney California Adventure Park
- Meet Donna the Dog Lady at Disney California Adventure Park
- Meet Officer Calvin Blue at Disney California Adventure Park at Disneyland Resort
Meet Phiphi the Photographer at Disney California Adventure Park by Shawn Slater: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9