Maurice’s Treats Coming to Fantasy Faire at Disneyland Park
The new Fantasy Faire, opening March 12, is home to Disney royalty, but it’s also home to delicious new treats – our favorite is the flaky, crisp strawberry or chocolate twist that’s perfect for sharing and strolling through this new corner of Fantasyland in Disneyland park.
Maurice’s Treats (named for Belle’s father from “Beauty and the Beast”) is an adorable new food cart in Fantasy Faire that offers the sweet twists ($3.49), as well as a savory cheddar garlic bagel twist ($4.19). Pair any with a Boysen Apple Freeze made with frozen apple juice, a hint of wild berry and topped with passion fruit foam that’s served in a 16-ounce cup ($4.69) or a keepsake goblet or stein ($9.99).
For more Fantasy Faire news, read the posts below:
- Storytelling at the Royal Theatre in Fantasy Faire, Opening March 12 at Disneyland Park
- Fantasy Faire Architecture to Extend Fantasyland at Disneyland Park
- A Visit to the Royal Hall at Fantasy Faire in Disneyland Park
Maurice’s Treats Coming to Fantasy Faire at Disneyland Park by Pam Brandon: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
- Save up to 25% on Rooms at select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels! - October 6, 2017
- Play, Stay, Dine and Save up to $500* at Select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels - October 4, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9