Make Your Own ‘it’s a small world’ Ireland Charm Bracelet for St. Patrick’s Day
Don’t have a lot of green in your wardrobe? Still trying to figure out how to incorporate a verdant shade into your St. Patrick’s Day ensemble? Love “it’s a small world“? I’ve got the solution for you – make your own “it’s a small world” shrink charm bracelet featuring children of Ireland, Celtic knots and four-leaf clovers.
You can get step-by-step directions for this adorable accessory at Spoonful.com, along with downloadable “it’s a small world” coloring pages featuring an Ireland scene from the classic Disney Parks attraction.
- Downtown Disney District ‘Wears the Green’ This St. Patrick’s Day Weekend at the Disneyland Resort
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/03/some-lucky-new-items-at-disney-parks-for-st-patricks-day/” target=”_blank”>Some Lucky New Items at Disney Parks for St. Patrick’s Day
- Raglan Road: Party Central for the Family-Friendly St. Patrick’s Day Celebration Across Pleasure Island
Make Your Own ‘it’s a small world’ Ireland Charm Bracelet for St. Patrick’s Day by Erin Glover: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
- Save up to 25% on Rooms at select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels! - October 6, 2017
- Play, Stay, Dine and Save up to $500* at Select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels - October 4, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9