I’ve previously discussed numerous souvenirs found at Disney Parks, including Vinylmation, MousekeEars, pins and much more. Yet I find myself strangely drawn by some unseen force to one souvenir in particular – magnets. I have a small collection of Disney magnets at home that I use to hang my children’s artwork on the refrigerator. I love my hipster Mickey Mouse magnet I picked up last year while visiting WonderGround Gallery at Downtown Disney District in California. I recently stopped by the souvenirs showroom at Disney Theme Park Merchandise, where I caught a glimpse of some current and new magnets.
I think my new favorites are the Disney attraction posters from Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. I also found four new designs that feature an oversized magnet with a clip (happy to see the Orange Bird, of course).
Do you have a favorite Disney magnet on your refrigerator? Please share in the comments below.
Look below for more updates on Disney Parks merchandise:
- Disney Style Snapshots: Dooney & Bourke Behind the Scenes
- Make Time for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit with Two New Timepieces from Disney Parks
- New HARVEYS Good vs Evil Seatbeltbag Collection Debuts at Disney Vault 28 at Downtown Disney District
Magically Drawn to Magnets from Disney Parks by Steven Miller: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9