Yes, our next “Limited Time Magic” surprise is especially for fans of Disney Fairies. For a limited time, Tinker Bell will be joined by even more of her Disney Fairies friends when they appear at Pixie Hollow in Disneyland park or Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park.
Flying in for the occasion could be Fawn, Iridessa, Rosetta, Silvermist, Vidia or even Terence, the Pixie Dust-keeper himself. It’s all part of “Limited Time Magic” running from April 15-21.
Here are times you can see Disney Fairies at both parks:
- Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park: 9:15 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. all seven days.
- Pixie Hollow at Disneyland park: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
‘Limited Time Magic’ Continues with Disney Fairies Week by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9