‘Limited Time Magic’ Continues with Disney Fairies Week
Yes, our next “Limited Time Magic” surprise is especially for fans of Disney Fairies. For a limited time, Tinker Bell will be joined by even more of her Disney Fairies friends when they appear at Pixie Hollow in Disneyland park or Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park.
Flying in for the occasion could be Fawn, Iridessa, Rosetta, Silvermist, Vidia or even Terence, the Pixie Dust-keeper himself. It’s all part of “Limited Time Magic” running from April 15-21.
Here are times you can see Disney Fairies at both parks:
- Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook at Magic Kingdom Park: 9:15 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. all seven days.
- Pixie Hollow at Disneyland park: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
‘Limited Time Magic’ Continues with Disney Fairies Week by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Just Released! WALT DISNEY WORLD Free Dining Offer - April 24, 2018
- Get Ready to Play Big and Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels - April 24, 2018
- Behind the Design: Universal’s Aventura Hotel Guest Rooms - April 9, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9