Don’t miss your chance to meet acclaimed author Ridley Pearson, as we set sail for adventure with the release of his newest book, Kingdom Keepers VI: Dark Passage, the much anticipated addition to the Kingdom Keepers saga. Ridley will be on hand for special appearances and signings at the following locations April 10-11, 2013.
- April 10 – Once Upon A Toy, Downtown Disney Marketplace (4-6p.m.)
- April 11 – The Writer’s Stop, Disney’s Hollywood Studios (9:30-11:30 a.m.)
Here’s a look at the cover as well as on what you can expect from this new book.
The five Kingdom Keepers and their core friends have uncovered a startling truth: Maleficent and the Overtakers (Disney villains) are plotting a catastrophic event that could have repercussions far beyond the world of Disney. Aboard Disney Cruise Line’s inaugural passage through the new Panama Canal, the Keepers and their holograms uncover a puzzle hidden within the pages of a stolen journal. The point of that puzzle will reveal itself in the caves of Aruba, the zip lines of Costa Rica, and the jungles of Mexico. A destructive force, dormant for decades, is about to be unleashed. The five Kingdom Keepers are to be its first victims.
Something to keep in mind: Wristbands will be distributed to guests on the day of the signing with each purchase of Kingdom Keepers VI: Dark Passage by Ridley Pearson, allowing the wristband owner to get two books signed. A wristband from the appearance location is required to meet Ridley Pearson. A limited number of wristbands will be available the day of the signing. Once the wristbands have been distributed, the line to meet Ridley Pearson will close.
For more information on Ridley’s appearance and Kingdom Keepers VI: Dark Passage, please visit ArtofDisneyParks.com
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9