UPDATE: This event has been filled to capacity. Please CLICK HERE to view a list of the accepted event attendees. If you are on the list and do not receive a confirmation email by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, please contact us at WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
Sure, the official opening of “Oz the Great and Powerful” may be a few weeks away, but this Sunday, Disney Parks Blog readers will have a chance to see a special sneak peek screening of the film at Epcot and experience our new “Land of Oz Garden” at the park.
The film tells the backstory of Oz the Great and Powerful. In it, small-time magician Oscar Diggs is hurled away from Kansas and into the Land of Oz. There, he’s drawn into the problems facing the residents of Oz, and must use his magical arts to save them and transform himself into the great and powerful wizard.
Our event begins at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, February 24. You’ll be able to see “Oz the Great and Powerful” in RealD 3-D in World Showplace at Epcot and check out “The Land of Oz Garden” on your way to the screening. There will be snacks and – like all Disney Parks Blog meet-ups – a surprise or two.
Space is limited so RSVP now by sending us an email with your name, address, and how many guests (up to three guests) you’ll be inviting to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Limit three guests per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guests to check in at the front entrance of Epcot for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus their number of specified guests.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The event and individual appearances are subject to change or cancellation.
This post will be updated when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Hope to see you there.
Join Us for Our ‘Oz the Great and Powerful’ Disney Parks Blog Meet-Up at Epcot by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9