I love when we here at Disney Cruise Line are able to combine the magic of our Disney characters with the rich culture of our ports of call. It is not a simple process, but when that formula is right, we are sure to create memorable experiences, like the Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp and Salmon Bake Featuring Exclusive Disney Character Experience.
A guest favorite for the past two seasons, this Port Adventure returns this summer to tell the story of the prospectors during the Klondike Gold Rush. Guests will visit a trail camp complete with gold panning, great family entertainment and an all-you-can-eat outdoor feast featuring Alaskan salmon. Visiting the camp and in full local attire is Donald Duck, bringing along a few surprises.
After all this, guests will still have time to explore Skagway or take part in the many other options in this quaint and pristine corner of the Alaskan inside passage.
As I always say, when the ship’s in port (especially in Alaska!), venture ashore!
Check out these posts to learn more about voyages to Alaska with Disney Cruise Line:
- Donald Duck’s Adventures in Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- Family Adventures with Disney Cruise Line in Alaska
- Disney Cruise Line Prepares for 2013 Summer in Alaska
Join Donald Duck and Pan for Gold in Skagway, Alaska, with Disney Cruise Line by Arnaldo Zanonato: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9