Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort By the Numbers
Have you ever wondered how many miles it takes for the balloons to travel from Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York to Universal Orlando Resort? Or just how many feet of garland are draped over the resort every holiday season?
Well, I recently chatted with our Art & Design team who gave me some festive figures on the holiday cheer we spread throughout Universal Orlando each year:
- 100,500 – Lights on the tallest Christmas tree
- 56,000 – Cubic feet of helium used in Macy’s Holiday Parade each year
- 50,000 – Linear feet of garland strung about Universal Orlando each year
- 7,000 – Lights on the Universal Studios Florida arch wreath
- 1,081 – Miles The Macy’s balloons travel from New York City to Universal Orlando
- 1,000 – Pounds of confetti used in Macy’s Holiday Parade each year
- 864 – Feet of garland on the Universal Studios Florida arch wreath
- 222 – Performances of “Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular”
- 90 – Performers in Macy’s Holiday Parade
- 80 – Approximate feet of the tallest Christmas tree
- 12 – Balloons in the Macy’s Holiday Parade
Come on out and see a holiday celebration of epic proportions for yourself with Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort, now through Jan. 1.
The post Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort By the Numbers appeared first on Close Up.
Latest posts by Universal Orlando (see all)
- Release Your Inner Rock Star at Hard Rock Hotel’s NEW Future Rock Star Suites - February 22, 2018
- 5 Ways to Escape the Cold at Universal Orlando Resort - January 30, 2018
- 10 Things You Absolutely HAVE to Do at Universal Studios Florida - January 26, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9