There is still time to make plans to experience the special events being conducted in the Walt Disney World® Resort in Central Florida in November and December, such as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot® International Festival of the Holidays, Candlelight Processional at Epcot®, and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®.
A great way to experience these events and Disney Springs® is by taking advantage of the special “Holiday Sale Rates” that are being offered by the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels for stays from October 25, 2017 – January 15, 2018. Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World® Resort, these seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels are within an easy walk to the significantly expanded Disney Springs®. In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs® area.
The special hotel rates provide the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World® Resort as Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®; Frozen Ever After at Epcot®; the nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park; and Happily Ever After, the largest projection and fireworks show in Magic Kingdom® Park history.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the new “Disney Springs® Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs® merchants on entertainment, shopping, and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues® Restaurant & Bar, T-REXTM Café, Paddlefish, Rainforest Café® at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig, The Boathouse®, STK Orlando, Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs® Marketplace, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers, Dino Store at T-REXTM, Rainforest Café® Retail Village, American Threads, Johnny Was, and Sephora.
The Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels’ “Holiday Sale Rates” for stays October 25, 2017 –January 15, 2018 are:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $90 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $101 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs® Area — rates from $134 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $129 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $109 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area – rates from $75 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs® Resort Area – rates from $77 per room, per night.
The special rates are available for stays October 25, 2017 – January 15, 2018, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – select nights November 9-December 22, 2017 at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Epcot® International Festival of the Holidays – November 19-December 30, 2017 at Epcot®
- Candlelight Processional – November 24-December 30, 2017 at Epcot®
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! – nightly November 9-December 31, 2017 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Sunset Seasons Greetings – nightly November 9-December 31, 2017 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Holidays at Disney Springs® — November and December 2017 at DisneySprings®.
Note that Theme Park admission is required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Visiting also provides the opportunity to experience the immersive, awe-inspiring Pandora – The World of Avatar® at Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, which features truly stunning floating mountains, cascading waterfalls, and a lush rainforest complete with glowing fauna and flora. Impressively, this sprawling new land makes you feel as if you are transferred light-years away to Pandora. Among the offerings are Avatar Flight of Passage, an exhilarating 3D ride that takes you on an expedition on the back of a powerful winged mountain banshee to see the beauty and grandeur of Pandora. Also not to be missed is the family-friendly Na’vi River Journey, a scenic boat ride down a mysterious river, through caves, and lighted by a bioluminescent forest.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9