Just to whet your appetite, here are renderings of the new California Grill dining room and onstage kitchen, set to open in late summer. Designed by the Puccini Group in San Francisco, the spacious restaurant atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort will feature a wall of wines at the entrance and, of course, spectacular views from every table.
The grill closes February 1, but Chef Brian Piasecki will continue creating new dishes for the menu. We’ll share more as the renovation moves along.
For more news from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Grill, read the posts below:
- A Sneak Peek at New California Grill Menu at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World Resort
- California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Sushi Chef Yoshie Says Farewell
- Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Here’s a Look at the New California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World Resort by Pam Brandon: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9