It’s a feast for the eyes and the palate at this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, with a dozen new Garden Marketplaces adding to the beauty all around the park. Beyond a taste of global cuisine, each Marketplace features a gorgeous garden that showcases some of the fruits, veggies and herbs you can taste – and what a wonderful way to introduce little ones to how things grow, and how they are transformed into deliciousness.
We met two new friends at Epcot, Evy and Lucy, who were ready for a culinary adventure to check out some of the TRYit! dishes created just for youngsters. TRYit! dishes combine a familiar taste with something maybe not so familiar into something new . . . and these two girls gave the experience “two thumbs up!” Look for the TRYit! logo in Disney restaurants, too.
The festival runs through May 19, still plenty of time to come have a taste and stroll the World Showcase Promenade, with live music plus gardening and decorating seminars daily. For more information, go to www.epcotinspring.com.
Look below for more posts about dining at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival:
- Flower and Garden, Food and Beverage a Perfect Match at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Top Five Best-Selling Dishes at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Catch a Grilling Demo with PBS Chef George Hirsch at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
Having Fun With TRYit! at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival by Pam Brandon: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9